We Will use your email to send you order details and refund issued to you or we will ask you to review our products but no any other purpose.
- Damages must be claimed within Four (4) business days of delivery.
- Email us OR Call us (email@example.com Phone:813 384 8301) the invoice number, contact information and a list of damaged items.
- Keep the shipment packaging in case the shipping company wants to inspect it.
- When you email the damage information to us, we will file a claim with the shipping company and credit your account for the damage.
- Damages will be credited to your account for future orders.
- please include a reminder note for us ,If you have a credit , when placing your next order.
- We reserve the right to refuse future shipment and sales to anyone who makes false claims .
- There is a 20% restock fee for all returns unless the items are defective or damaged.
- We must be notified about returns within Four (4) business days of delivery.
- When returning items, include a copy of the invoice you received with your order.
Also, add a note explaining the reason for the return.
- Send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us so that we will be expecting the return.
- You must make shipping arrangements to return the merchandise.
- Use a service that has tracking or delivery confirmation.
We are not responsible for returns lost in transit.
- Ship returns to:
935 N Beneva Rd Suite 703
Sarasota FL 34232
- Returns will be credited to your account for future orders.
- In line with other importers in our industry, we reserve the right to discontinue business with anyone we deem to be abusing or overusing returns. If you have a question about an item, contact us before purchasing and returning items that were not as you expected.
Refused / Unclaimed Shipments
- Refused or unclaimed packages will be charged a 20% restock fee plus all shipping costs.
UPS/USPS charges for both the delivery attempt and the return.
- Refused or unclaimed packages that are re-shipped will be charged additional shipping costs, but no restock fee.